Low profile hitch. Does not come with wiring kit.
- Caliper mounting bolts: 57-63 ft-lbs
- Shock mount bracket bolts: 46-54 ft-lbs
- Hitch ball but: 155-165 ft-lbs
- Drawbar attachment bolt: 60-65 ft-lbs
- Always verify torque on any pre-assembled fasteners
- Overloading your vehicle or trailer can result in serious injury or death
- Only use trailers with a 1 7/8" coupler
- Always use approved safety chains
- Always use the safety pin on the hitch drawbar bolt
- Gross vehicle weight, tongue weight, tire pressure and suspension must comply with the vehicle manufacturer and trailer manufacturer recommendations. Do not exceed any of these ratings.
- Be familiar with the operation and controls of your vehicle before using this product
- The end user must receive this instruction sheet
- Vehicle performance will be affected when towing a trailer.
- Remove hitch drawbar when not in use